We are always looking for fresh and energetic talent to join our team, be it for 1 month, 6 months or forever.
Interns at Simpletech have involvement in all aspects of the business including design, sales, logistics and technical support.
Do you have what it takes to work alongside a technical team who strive to take things to the next level?
If so, get in touch – we would love to hear from you!
Beneficial technical skills:
- Experience in the audio-visual, security, networking, lighting control or automation industries
- Ability to develop and produce organised electrical documentation (we work with lighting circuit lists, conduit schedules, etc).
- Very thorough understanding of fundamental electronic and electrical principles.
- Experience in drafting or rendering programmes such as AutoCAD, Revit or SketchUp.
- Technologically savvy and a successful tinkerer.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (Visual Basic is a major bonus).
Personal characteristics that we generally look for:
- Strong admin and organisational skills.
- Excellent command in English, both written and spoken.
- Efficient, proactive and self-motivated.
- Logical and be able to think out the box – a problem solver!
- Quick on the uptake.
- All-hands-on-deck mentality. “I work hard because I love it” approach.
- Experience working with and understanding architectural or electrical building drawings
- Experience in the building & construction industry.